Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jessica alba butt. Superior!

Jessica alba butt. Cool pics:

jessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba butt
How can I get more confidence? Ok, so I know to be more confident then before that I like love me and im .. pretty happy, but sometimes, as I always get compliments from guys and people that I am beautiful and stuff and get hit on a ground, but sometimes I would hear guys talk **** about me as shes ugly on the train and it gets me soo mad Becuz there is usually butt-ugly, but I realize that if I get angry that means I am kinda worried .. I seek only to ignore them, but I just listen and think **** them, but I also think, maybe theres more guys who think im pretty ugly then thats because I'm not bf ... but I know that the reason is that Becuz go to all girls skool but only gets me to think so. . Now, when the girls say im ugly i dont mind Becuz they might think they are just jealous or just insecure with themselves and dont too bad, but kinda guys opinion matter to me .. and boys dont get jealous .. I know theres a thing called beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but u know the girls kinda like Jessica Alba does not think that any boy could think I'm ugly say that you would say ok or something, but not I never felt bad, however I want to be safer Becuz I want to be a counselor and one day I need to be confident.Also How can I talk with people you trust tell me that more and more speaking calmly, but his Becuz im too scared im afraid to speak strongly to be judged.I want to be physically strong and confident.Also when talking **** behind ur back should walk up to them and say what you never do Becuz might look silly if they are running away, and U to them and say **** you! or something .. How do u ppl ignore as I try to think of something else, but i cannot get just me .. ughh i hate guys like this 13 minutes ago - 3 days to respond.
S e x video is here!



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment