Sunday, November 8, 2009

Katy perry sexy. Mega.

Katy perry sexy. Cool pics:

katy perry sexykaty perry sexykaty perry sexykaty perry sexykaty perry sexy
How do I know if im bisexual? Sometimes I feel like "Oh, look at the media and the TV is tr yin to advertise bisexuality, a lot of girls do not follow this trend have girls in my school, which will be given another girl because its fun and get out of laffs it, but sometimes i am gettin hype about things like gay movies like IM, BUT ALL SHE songs cheerleader as things said by Tatu and songs like I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry. Converstations when I hear about the girls seem to jump in joy and throw a smile on my face as the theme would be Chris Brown and I seem to change the topic to Lauren London, etc. ppl say im the one to comment in detail on the girls for example. Oh Lauren London looks sexy in this pic. and my friends are like .. hmm she look iight. so I'm sorry if I wrote a lot, but I need ur help. tell me whats goin on. this is step one, the average was sucked into me or am ia bisexual. Growin up as children was a tomboy hours IMA barbie
Watch her N U D E video here!



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment